Monday, July 21, 2008


Today's shopaddict purchase is Melli Cosmetics 'Velvet Silk Perfection Mousse Primer'. There have been numerous favourable reviews of this product in the papers recently. It is as good as they say. I used to use Clinique's Porefection Pore Minimizer but this product is far superior. It smooths out skin tone, neutralises redness and fills pores. It's not at all greasy. I have been wearing it on its own, with no foundation or powder over the top at all, and have had comments on how nice my skin looks. This, in the middle of biting Sydney winter, is a compliment indeed. Lasts most of the day (I guess it would last longer if I stopped touching my skin to feel how smooth and nice it is!) and is an excellent base. Have thrown my Benefit Benetint and Clinique into the dustbin! This is the only primer I will use from now on.

Melli Cosmetics is an Australian company, the Velvet itself is made in Italy.

Available directly from www.mellicosmetics.com for $68.00 plus postage. Delivery is super quick and customer service exceptional, with an immediate confirmation email from Melissa herself.

No comments: