Monday, June 30, 2008


Today's addict purchase is a pair of Tony Bianco 'Victory' boots in flat black leather. I got mine from the Tony Bianco outlet store at DFO in Spencer Street, Melbourne. The boots are panelled and have a medium size heel, not too high, this means they will be a great daytime boot. Finally shoe manufacturers have become a little more generous in the foot-size-to-calf ratio and I found these boots quite easy to get on and off. They do need a little push to get into the heel cup, and a little tug to get them off, but no wrestling or friend required (I have some boots that should have come with a tag stating "friend required to remove"). The Victories were $189.95, but I got mine for a bargain $100.00. That certainly made me feel victorious.... Available on the website at for $150.00 plus postage.

www.tonybianco.com.au

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hot boots Shopaddict!!!

I agree with the foot to calf ratio being right, finally!!